How do I plan my hair transplant?
- Make sure you have obtained all the information you need; You can
- Send us an email at email@example.com with your doubts or
- Call us on
- 2339 2416
- 2339 2788
- 2318 0818
- 4114 8848
- 9739 038 714 (Mobile)
- If you are from outside Bangalore or cannot come to the clinic, fear not. You can send your photos by email for assessment and to know the approximate cost. If you’re a foreign national or reside outside India, please provide a local contact number if possible.
Read instruction sheet and consent form, properly.
Are any blood tests needed?
Blood: CBC, HCV, Bleeding time, clotting time, PT, APTT, Random blood sugar, HBs AG, HIV ELISA, ECG(EKG) in all leads. These are simple tests.
Show the results to a trusted Doctor, prior to the surgery. You may also scan the results and send them by email.
They can be done after arrival here also, if you need more info, please write and confirm after you send the advance. The surgery will be in the afternoon. Please be in the clinic before 1 pm. You should have lunch before coming, in addition to breakfast.
- Do you smoke? If so, please stop it for two weeks before surgery. Are you on any medication for any diseases? If so, Do Not drink and smoke the night before surgery. Don’t have spicy food the night before surgery.
- You will have to sign a consent form before surgery.
- Any change in date, once booked, can be done only if informed well in advance(at least 14 days prior notice). Delayed request for change of date will result in forfeiting the advance.
- Surgery will be done at the Vijaynagar center.
- If coming from outside Bangalore, make sure you reach Bangalore early, preferably the previous night.
- You cannot travel back on the same night- you should stay in Bangalore. If you need hotel accommodation, it can be arranged by our staff, please let us know beforehand.
- Surgery may be either in the morning or afternoon, our staff will call and confirm to you one week before the date.
- The number of grafts and the final cost will be informed to you by the doctor. If any doubt, pls check with our staff.
Are there any instructions before hair transplant surgery?
- Wash your hair with any shampoo for two days before the surgery : use KZ/Arcolane/Scalpe Shampoo daily for 3 days before surgery.
- DO not drink/smoke before surgery for two weeks.
- If you have any Medical Problems/previous surgeries/allergies inform the doctor
- Do not take any drugs before surgery without informing the doctor
While arriving for the surgery: Please be punctual, do not be late as this is a long surgery.
Please plan early for the mode of payment, if using debit or credit card, make sure that there is enough balance. If paying by cash, make sure the ATM allows the required amount to be withdrawn. If paying credit card, please note that credit card companies charge insist on identity proof for large transactions- so please carry your driving license, passport copy etc.
You may bring an attendant-we have a separate attendant waiting room.
Do not be tense. This is a simple of surgery- most patients sleep during surgery or enjoy television. Make transport arrangements for going home after surgery.You cannot drive, and you cannot drive pillion. You can not go by Bus.
About The Doctor
Dr. Venkataram Mysore was one of the first surgeons to learn this technique in the country. He is an expert in FUT and is one of the most respected Hair Transplant experts in the world. He has edited the first Indian textbook on the subject and is the first and only Indian Dermatologist to be made a fellow of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons.